云南快乐十分onebom ball lock post with poppets, 1/4’’ male npt hex nipple, 19/32″-18 gas/liquid corny keg adapter
from the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 1/4’’ MALE NPT HEX NIPPLE – NPT threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads .Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends for connecting female pipes or home brewing
- WELL MADE – Both ball lock post and hex nipple constructed from 304 Stainless Steel. This material have excellent corrosion resistance. It`s perfect for use with rust sensitive applications and food applications.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES – gas ball lock, 1/4’’hex nipple, 2 ball lock post o-rings, poppet
- PLS NOTE – 19/32-18 Gas Ball Lock Post only fit for Cornelius brand kegs. NOT compatible with Firestone, Hoover, and Spartanburg kegs. The assembly can also be fitted to regulators, gas manifolds and various other items.
云南快乐十分you could use this assembly to add a ball lock post to one of your projects. note that these are available in both gas and liquid versions
3/14/20 2 AM Central: This is selling for $10.99. That’s the best historical third party Amazon price I found, notwithstanding Lightning Deals or coupons. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership  or a . Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
– Multiple versions (gas and liquid) may be available. A different version may who up at this product link.
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Amazon Finds 云南快乐十分make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. always read and follow manufacturer directions.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
云南快乐十分make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. always read and follow manufacturer directions.